Bauhaus Recruitment are looking for a Project Engineer with a strong structured cabling background.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the follow;
Planning and control of operations in support of client projects,
Delivery of operations to the time, cost and quality, to customer satisfaction, as defined by the project management.
Supervision of field-based staff and subcontractors,
Good experience of Structured Cabling (SCS) and IP Electronic Security Systems.
- Delivery of site based project activities, to cost targets, in line with company objectives and standards.
- Support of the Project Manager in maximising contract revenue.
- To ensure that the projects are delivered in line with company and client processes and procedures, as well adherence to current statutory obligations.
- To deliver projects in line with general and project specific processes.
- To ensure resource (human and material) and cost prediction, are delivered by close working with resource managers and central procurement.
- Delivery of professional project planning though out the lifecycle of the project.
- To deliver timely and accurate reporting to both company and client.
- To ensure the Health & Safety of employees and third parties in line with all company and statutory obligations.
- To protect the company assets and its reputation by showing professionalism at all times.
- To ensure the that all subcontractor and company resource deliver the project in line with company objectives by showing leadership and support where necessary.
- To work towards accreditations and qualifications that the company deem essential for role fulfilment.
- Deliver the co-ordination and planning of containment systems for Structured cabling and Security Systems.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum of 5 years Structured Cabling Experience , including, installation, termination and testing.
Brand accreditation and experience in Corning, Commscope, TE, Brand Rex, Excel or similar.