|Location:||We are currently resourcing for acquisition surveyors across all areas of the United Kingdom but in particular the large metropolitan areas.|
We are currently resourcing for Acquisition Surveyors across all areas of the United Kingdom but in particular the large metropolitan areas.
Our clients include
We work with all of the leading telecoms providers and telecoms infrastructure organisations.
We are currently resourcing for acquisition surveyors across all areas of the United Kingdom but in particular the large metropolitan areas.
The main purpose of the role is to acquire property rights for mobile phone operators to enable the development and evolution of the mobile phone network. Our ideal Acquisition Surveyor will:
- Acquire property rights for new telecoms sites, both permanent and temporary where appropriate, the acquisition of new rights to upgrade/decommission existing sites and the identification and implementation of established property rights for existing sites
- Commence applications for clients to Site Share on Third party tower and land
- Attend 'kick-off' visits to identify suitable sites for new Radio Base Stations including the identification of willing and unwilling prospective landlords and reporting findings to the Client
- Prepare and then co-ordinating multi skilled site visits in order to produce a detailed scheme to propose to the client, landowner, employer and Local Planning Authority
- Identify suitable back up options should the preferred option not proceed
- Negotiate and agree commercial terms
- Evaluate existing property leases to ascertain clients property rights and negotiate property rights on existing agreements including market rentals, additional equipment rights, frequency restrictions, assignments and early termination
- Co-ordinate with internal/external resources to ensure site acquisition is within the timescale and parameters dictated by clients' Key Performance Indicators
- Provide high quality and professional advice to both internal and external clients
- Work closely with project managers, property consultants, project engineers and other key stakeholders
Candidate qualifications and attributes
- Have relevant telecommunications acquisition experience
- Be qualified or have good working experience in estate management / land or building surveying and preferably be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Have a flexible, adaptable approach suited to a fast-paced environment
- Have strong negotiation skills and the ability to complete deals to the satisfaction of all parties
- Have strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Be self-motivated, confident & organised
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be organised and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Hold a full and current driving licence and have flexibility in terms of working hours, travelling and overnight stays