|Location:||We are currently resourcing for Project Managers with datacentre experience across most areas of the United Kingdom but in particular the South-East of England.|
|Industry||Data centre specialists|
Our clients require experienced Project Managers for long-term contract positions and permanent roles delivering projects across a number of datacentre sites, developing and delivering a pipeline of works on time and within budget.
Our clients include
Our clients include the UK's leading datacentres as well as their facilities management support partners responsible for the keeping their clients' installations running without interruption.
We are currently resourcing for Project Managers with datacentre experience across most areas of the United Kingdom but in particular the South-East of England.
Our ideal Project Manager will have experience of the following:
- People Management – the ability to manage teams and interface with diverse stakeholders/ sponsors
- Commercial Awareness – the ability to understand the key financial, labour and material variables and identify to the business where improvements can be made.
- Resource Management – the ability to recognise where labour and materials can be saved and act on this knowledge.
- Customer Orientation – the ability to understand client needs and work politely and diligently.
- Work Standards – the ability to recognise, implement and maintain high standards of excellence in the areas of quality, safety and operational performance within the Client account.
- Resilience – the ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure.
- Decision maker- the ability to make key decisions as and when appropriate during the projects
Candidate qualifications and attributes
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience operating at Project Manager level within the building maintenance industry, ideally in banking/ corporate/ commercial offices sector
- Experience in managing projects of differing values and complexity within a datacentre environment
- Experience of managing Health & Safety compliance including CDM requirements
- Experience of estimating project costs, and presenting high quality tender documents to customers
- Demonstrate IT literacy capability with Microsoft Office suite. Incl. MS Project
- Ideally you should be educated to at least HNC, NVQ level 4 or equivalent full technical standard and ideally hold a recognised qualification in project management.
- Technical expertise, qualifications in an engineering discipline are essential for this role