|Location:||We are currently resourcing for M&E Managers with datacentre experience in the North of England.|
|Industry||Data centre specialists|
We are currently resourcing for M&E Managers with datacentre experience in the North of England.
Our ideal M&E Manager will have experience of the following:
- Delivery - able to demonstrate the delivery of M&E projects on time and within budget including new build and infrastructure upgrades
- People Management – the ability to manage teams and interface with diverse stakeholders/ sponsors
- Commercial Awareness – the ability to understand the key financial, labour and material variables and identify to the business where improvements can be made.
- Resource Management – the ability to recognise where labour and materials can be saved and act on this knowledge.
- Customer Orientation – the ability to understand client needs and work politely and diligently.
- Work Standards – the ability to recognise, implement and maintain high standards of excellence in the areas of quality, safety and operational performance within the Client account.
- Resilience – the ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure.
- Decision maker- the ability to make key decisions as and when appropriate during the projects
Candidate qualifications and attributes
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience operating at M&E Manager level within the building maintenance industry
- Experience in managing projects of differing values and complexity within a datacentre environment
- Experience of managing Health & Safety compliance including CDM requirements
- Demonstrate IT literacy capability with Microsoft Office suite. Incl. MS Project
- Ideally you should be educated to at least HNC, NVQ level 4 or equivalent full technical standard
- Technical expertise, qualifications in an engineering discipline are essential for this role