Senior Project Manager
Bauhaus Recruitment are looking for a Senior Project Manager with strong structured cabling background. Prince2 qualified with a solid track record in project delivery.
The Senior Project Manager will control the overall operational delivery over a number of significant projects, taking account of the technical, commercial and managerial requirements of the projects. The Senior Project Manager will ensure that profitability is maintained or improved through effective leadership, high quality customer service and management of relevant support functions allocated to the projects, e.g. planning, commercial.
You will be expected to:
· Provide leadership for the project delivery teams within the area of control on the projects in line with company standards and values working to maximise the potential of the teams and the individuals within them.
· Participate within bid activity; in conjunction with the Business Development department to ensure a professional, profitable, successful bid is conducted which provide agreed levels of turnover and profit for the projects.
· Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal procedure and external legislation governing business operations.
· Provide input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets based on the initial contract parameters and objectives, supporting the senior management in the overall control for successful budgeting against agreed plans which maximises profit opportunities.
· Provide appropriate input to all monthly reviews in line with the business procedures to ensure that the senior management have full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the project.
· Manage the successful completion of the project/area under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
· Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
· Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements.
Provide the appropriate Health and Safety leadership to all activities relating to the projects under their leadership.
If you are interested please apply or contact Bauhaus.