Bauhaus Recruitment are looking for project managers to manage multiple customer projects to time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction objectives, throughout their natural business cycle.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Deployment project experience
- Technical understanding (Structured Cabling) – system and implementation level
- Communication & Reporting
- Organisational & Processes
- IOSH or equivalent Health & Safety certification for managers
- Experience of working in Rail environment
- APM/PMI type qualification
- 2-3 years Deployment project experience
- Technical understanding – system and implementation
- Communication & Reporting
- To successfully manage multiple customer projects to time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction objectives, throughout the natural business cycle.
- To ensure provision of professional project planning throughout the project lifecycle.
- To ensure provision of timely and accurate internal and customer project reporting.
- To deliver projects, to agreed gross profit targets, in accordance with company objectives and standards, whilst ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction.
- To ensure provision of timely revenue and cost forecasts, business planning, revenue generation and collection is managed for the project(s) at all times.
- To maximize the revenue from contracts through scope growth and variation orders.
- To accurately manage Earnings Based Accounting (EBA) for assigned profit centers, delivering planned profitability per contract.
- To ensure that the project(s) are delivered in accordance with company and customer processes, procedures, and statutory obligations, taking overall responsibility for project quality.
- To ensure that necessary project processes are in place, used and developed to reflect recognized best practice.
- To operate at all times with regard to the Health & Safety of employees and third parties, ensuring consistency with company and statutory obligations.
- To professionally represent the company at all times, protecting the company assets and its reputation.
- To lead the project team(s), motivating them to deliver the project objectives successfully.
- To line manage those employees directly assigned to the project(s) consistent with employee expectations, general company policy and best practice.
- To ensure efficient use of labor from resource pools, using operations wide tools and processes including Strategix and Scheduler
- To assist Sales Teams in pursuing new business leads and in the preparation of competitive tenders or pricing with regard to design, procurement, working methods and resourcing.
- In conjunction with line management, the incumbent must set and meet objectives regularly and meet appraisal and development standards as set and agreed from time to time.
- To diligently participate in any training that the Company may from time to time, reasonably ask the incumbent to undergo. To achieve accreditations and qualifications that is reasonably deemed essential for fulfillment of duties.
- To propose and champion innovations and improvements to the business and its processes.
- To perform any other tasks as may be requested by the job holder’s line manager.
- To ensure that necessary generic and project specific processes are used.
Currently seeking people for:
Click location below to view job and apply