Data Centre Electricians
|Location:||We are currently resourcing for Data Centre Electricians on a contract basis throughout the UK.|
|Industry||Data centre specialists|
We are currently resourcing for Data Centre Electricians on a contract basis throughout the UK and in particular the West Midlands, East Midlands, South Coast and the South-East of England.
Our clients include
Our clients include the best-known and fastest-growing facilities management organisations within critical environments. Our clients require Data Centre Electricians who work and present themselves to the highest standards.
We are currently resourcing for Data Centre Electricians on a contract basis throughout the UK.
Our ideal Data Centre Electrician will have the experience of the following:
- Experience working in Data Centre environments
- Experience working in a Facilities Management role
- Good techincal knowledge of Data Centre electrical systems
- Good knowledge of Data Centre Operation and Management Procedures
- Ability to work in critical environments
Candidate qualifications and attributes
- 17th edition
- JIB Card
- Fully trained in Electrical maintenance and installation
- Excellent reading, writing and spoken English skills
- Will be able to demonstrate good planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Will understand and respond to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible.
- Will work co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Will be able to analyse information appropriately in order to find best solutions and will take a balanced view to reach logical conclusions to make relevant decisions.
- Will have a strong commitment to results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work.
- Will present a positive company image.
- Will provide a timely, polite and efficient service.
- Will provide on-call cover on evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
Click location below to view job and apply