Installation, moves, adds and changes engineers (IMAC Engineers)
|Location:||We are currently resourcing for IMAC Engineers on a contract and permanent basis mainly in the City of London and Canary Wharf but also in other financial centres across the United Kingdom.|
Our clients include the best-known banks and financial institutions along with their leading IT support organisations.
Our clients include
Our clients include the best-known banks and financial institutions along with their leading IT support organisations. Our clients require IMAC Engineers who are fully qualified, accredited where required and who work and present themselves to the highest standards.
We are currently resourcing for IMAC Engineers on a contract and permanent basis mainly in the City of London and Canary Wharf but also in other financial centres across the United Kingdom.
Our ideal IMAC Support Engineer will have the experience of the following:
- The main responsibilities will be to provide IMAC service for all Trading and Non-Trading customers as scheduled during, and outside of, core business hours including some weekend working.
- Build and configuration of PC’s from a pre-defined build image.
- Downloading and testing of customer profiles and applications, performance of physical hardware upgrades,
- Installation of items such as PC’s, screens, and peripherals. The evaluation, scheduling, installation and support of new and mobile employees.
- Hardware and software installation of desktop equipment,
- Schedule installations with customers and to perform customer acceptance testing
- Liaison with 2nd & 3rd line teams to ensure resolution of complex IT issues, to ensure delivery of service to the business.
- Ensure a timely resolution to every installation, move, add or change (IMAC) and incidents.
- Ensure that these are completed on time and to escalate any issues to customer & management teams.
Candidate qualifications and attributes
- Knowledge of Microsoft products - W2K / XP / 2003 / Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft products - including but not limited to Windows 7, Office 2010
- Hardware knowledge (building, installing, configuring and maintaining)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Very flexible approach to a wide variety of work requests
- Will present a positive company image.
- Will provide a timely, polite and efficient service.
- Will provide on-call cover on evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Will be organised and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Will hold a full and current driving licence
IT operations are a crucial aspect of all banking and financial services organisations around the world. One of the main concerns is business continuity after the relocation of specialists either within the building or in a related location (desktop moves). The organisation's trading and non-trading employees want to be able to arrive at their desk and immediately be able to get to work without any downtime.
Click location below to view job and apply